Typically Six S Partners customers begin their ERP search based on a need to address their toughest manufacturing questions.
A manufacturing execution system (MES) provides the answers manufacturers need. Epicor MES will help your organization gain access to real-time manufacturing information, improve plant productivity, minimize machine downtime, unlock capacity, and reduce inventory and labor costs.
Why Epicor MES?
Production MES helps you become proactive in your manufacturing operations and helps anticipate and solve manufacturing problems before they occur. Helping you identify resource inefficiencies, Epicor MES lets you do more with your existing resources and find new capacity.
Instantly monitor and control production and manufacturing
Improve productivity by providing accurate manufacturing information of all your plant operations, 24/7
Reduce scrap, waste and machine downtime
Improve cycle times, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), plant productivity and automatic part qualification
Effectively schedule production
What About Monitoring?
Epicor production monitoring software enables businesses to collect and analyze data across multiple plants, production lines and asset types. With this data you can increase productivity, unlock capacity, and reduce inventory and labor costs. Manufacturers get:
1. Process control for analog and digital signals
2. Dynamic job scheduling
3. SPC/SQC analysis
4. Scrap and downtime reporting
5. Preventive maintenance management
6. Operator tracking
7. Alarms and alerts
8. Open communications and machine interfaces
Epicor MES is a production monitoring system with essential
features for all manufacturing operations. Take a look!
- Web-based insight: allows for production monitoring from your intranet or the internet
- Visual clarity: color code R&D, test and other non-production tasks to distinguish from production runs and ensure time is reserverd in the schedule
- Production detail and descriptive information: means users can now quickly see details with as many as four labels for each job in the scheduler
- Machine odometer: maintenance and reliability teams can more accurately plan preventative maintenance activities with easy-to-access machine condition reports
- Quickly monitor up to 100,000 cycles: the redesigned cycle history chart can be run within seconds
- Information and machine alarms: machine and plant performance instantly, cycle times, machine tool preventative maintenance information, instant alerts and alarms
- Statistical process control: comprehensive SPC program that provides analysis of part weights and dimensions as well as critical machine process parameters
- Scheduling: the OPC connector is the new standard for secure, reliable, and vendor-neutral transport of raw data and pre-processed information from your shop floor to your production planning, ERP, MIS, or other software system