Furniture, Display and Fixtures businesses worldwide increasingly are stressed with global pressure to find new efficiency. Price sensitivity, volatile raw material cost, labor demands, and customer demand for more configured product options continue to erode already thin margins. You need a industry focused material resource planning system, or MRP system, that understands the challenges of your industry.
Furniture MRP System
- Epicor Material Resource Planning (MRP) system enables you to manage the ever-increasing array of materials you consume. Forecast end-product requirements, adjust production as forecasts change, and generate suggested purchase orders to fill anticipated gaps in your raw material inventory.
- Epicor furniture manufacturing software enables you to closely manage costing of each set of production, including product-based and production set-based reporting.
- Embedded Scheduling and Advanced Planning and Scheduling functionality help reduce your lead times.
- The Epicor comprehensive Quality Suite automates the regulatory compliance process, helping you meet ISO requirements.
- Epicor for Furniture and Fixture manufacturers offers embedded Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality, alongside robust eCommerce solutions with online product configuration,enabling you to turn leads into firm orders and manage customer demand.
Furniture Manufacturing Software
For furniture and fixtures businesses, robust rules based product configuration capabilities reduce cost in engineering while improving customer satisfaction with self-service tools that are available to customers and partners online through eCommerce solutions, on mobile devices, or traditional pc interaction for your employees. As an embedded module within Epicor Kinetic ERP, configurator reduces time to production for configured products. Configuration results are fed directly to production, purchasing, and quality.
Epicor ERP Software is uniquely positioned to bring new operational efficiencies, lower lead times, and reduce operational costs for furniture and fixture manufacturers.
Strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) coupled with Product Configuration and Product Data Management can assist these organizations in staying agile while also minimizing overhead.
Have questions about our Furniture Manufacturing Software? Please call us at 1-866-579-7497, , or send us an email.