Whether you are a Tier 1, 2 or 3 supplier, servicing your automotive customers effectively and adapting to their increasing demands requires a flexible ERP system. We know that you also need software that is very easy to set up, easy to use and easy to integrate with other systems.
The answer is an automotive manufacturing solution built from the ground up using a true service-oriented architecture combined with a Microsoft® .NET user interface. Features of Epicor ERP for automotive include:
- Support for Tier 1, 2 and 3 release accounting through use of demand management and purchase contracts for cumulative numbers (CUMs) tracking
- Out-of-the-box EDI workflows and report formats for electronic communication of release and ASN information to and from your automotive customers
- Ability to leverage the Epicor end-to-end solution or integrate into an existing EDI communications strategy
- Support for AIAG customer compliant labels, strong product life cycle management (PLM) for product data and document management, and advanced quality management for handling PPM, APQP, PPAP and TS 16949
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Complete visibility with a comprehensive end-to-end solution containing built-in dashboards for exception based drill down to detail action-ability