Interested in learning more? Take a look at the schedule of upcoming events we have planned. If you can’t attend an event in person, we regularly host webinars to share our knowledge and experience with Epicor ERP and how together we can help your business. Hope to see you soon!
Six S is pleased to offer Purchasing Lifecycle online classroom training.
Would you like to know how to use your Epicor ERP to efficiently manage the entire Purchasing Lifecycle and Supply Chain? Are you still using spreadsheets, pdf’s and emails to track purchase orders? What happens if there is a change or delay? Are you at the point where it is no longer manageable manually?
In this class you will learn how to streamline the purchasing process, eliminate paper requisitions, and manage the relationship between purchaser and supplier.
- Fundamental Building Blocks – Configurations of the setup and master files, understanding their relationships, and how they control the procurement process
- Site Supplier Master, Purchase Point
- Part Master, Site & Planning Related Fields
- Part Classes
- Approved Suppliers
- Supplier vs. Manufacturer data
- Supplier Price List
- Requisitions – Being able to replace paper or email requisitions with electronic asks with embedded workflows for approvals
- User Security
- Requisition Actions
- Requisition Entry & Tracking
- Request for Quotes (RFQ) – Streamlining suppliers to provide new or updated pricing for ad-hoc or standard items across the ERP
- Manual Request
- Master MOM Material
- Quote Material
- Job Material
- Supplier Responses
- Purchasing & Supplier Relationship Management – Understanding the generated and manual transactions and how best practice order to address the demands of purchased items
- Purchase Order Entry – Manual, Customer and Supplier
- Generated Suggestions vs. MRP
- Change Suggestions
- New Suggestions
- Buyers Workbench
Cost: $295/company (up to 3 users)