Interested in learning more? Take a look at the schedule of upcoming events we have planned. If you can’t attend an event in person, we regularly host webinars to share our knowledge and experience with Epicor Kinetic ERP and how together we can help your business. Hope to see you soon!
- This event has passed.
Mentor Works Ltd will run through the top funds available to support ERP and technology adoption in small businesses across Canada, including examples, case studies, and an overview of the timelines and business impacts that leaders need to consider in the planning stages of their technology or upgrades.
- Manufacturer in Niagara received $41,000 from the Canada Ontario Job Grant, and an additional $100,000 in funding support from the Yves Landry Program towards their internal labor costs.
- Manufacturer in Ottawa who was undertaking an upgrade of their system received $73,591.00 in funding support from the Yves Landry Program towards their internal labor costs.
- Automotive Manufacturer in Windsor received $100,000 from the Automotive Supplier Competitiveness Improvement Program (ASCIP) for hardware and software and an additional $74,000 via the Canada Ontario Job Grant to support the training costs.
- Manufacturer in Bruce County received $75,000 from the Canada Ontario Job Grant and an additional $30,000 in funding from the Yves Landry Program towards their labor costs.
- Manufacturer in Guelph – received $75K towards their ERP project and hired a recent graduate as a project manager for the implementation and received $15K in wage subsidies
- Mentor Works has worked with over 40 Six S Partners customers on funding their ERP project
- Most companies then also access 2-3 additional programs for capital equipment, hiring, or more training
Average funding return on an Epicor project is 30-35% of total expenditures