Interested in learning more? Take a look at the schedule of upcoming events we have planned. If you can’t attend an event in person, we regularly host webinars to share our knowledge and experience with Epicor ERP and how together we can help your business. Hope to see you soon!
- This event has passed.
Six S is pleased to offer MRP and Scheduling Foundations online classroom training.
How do you keep the optimum amount of inventory to meet demand and free up cash flow?
You bought an ERP system to help automate your shop floor production, manage inventory, and give you the ability to run “what if” scenarios such as adding more shifts or purchasing new equipment.
What is the impact to production costs and on time delivery?
What happens to the schedule if I escalate this one job?
Learn what it takes to get MRP & Scheduling up and running, and what it can do for your company.
- MOM/BOM Integrity, Inventory Accuracy
- Why is it important
- Supply and Demand Netting
- Sources of Demand
- Sources of Supply
- Time Phase S&D Projection
- Resource Groups
- Queue Time
- Move Time
- Production Calendars
- Finite vs. Infinite
- Calendar Exceptions
- Generating Shop Capacity
- MOM Specific Setups
- Send ahead offsets
- Multiple Scheduling Constraints
- Scheduling Resources
- Setup Groups
- APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) overview
- Multi resource scheduling board
- Processing MRP
- Production Planning Work Bench
- Part Specific Planning
- Planning Fence
- Schedule in and out deltas
- Min/Max/Safety Quantity
- Days Supply
- Lot Sizing
- RCV Time
- Resource Schedule Load Graph
- What if Schedule/Capable to Promise