The WellGate 2540 is a 4-Line FXO gateway that is 3CX certified, which allows you to connect 4 Lines of analog PSTN telephone line or connect to analog extension of PABX to make or receive VoIP call over Internet or VPN network. This device is suitable for office IP-PBX application at office to office or office to branch office to call between PSTN Line and IP Call.
The WellGate 2540 is appropriate to use four VoIP SIP Trunk or IP Centrex service or IP-PBX within offices and remote branch offices. One of four SIP Servers (or ITSP Service provider or alternative IP-PBX) can be configured freely at each line (FXO port) to make or receive IP Call. It provides 4 service platforms according to your dial number or routes plan.
- Ethernet port (RJ-45, 10/100 base-T)
- 1-WAN port, connect to IP Network
- 1-LAN port connect to PC with NAT
- Support Bridge, NAT and Gateway mode
- Telephony port connect to local PSTN line (RJ-11 x 4 pcs)
- DC +12V power input Jack
- Reset key to return Factory setting
- LED Indicator for System, SIP and FXO status