The business-class SmartNode 4114 VoIP Media Gateway supports up to four transparent phone calls and leverages VoIP for carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any PBX, the SN4114 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4114 Gateway is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting 4 FXO ports. The local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically be routed to the PSTN or the IP network while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network. Patton's SmartNode 4114 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
- 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet port
- 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- Universal 100-240VAC (contact us for 48VDC Power)
- Configuration and Management through Web interface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- Up to 4 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time